The Search For Life Continues…
To produce food for export to other countries in a highly radioactive environment is an unconscionable crime. An insidious crime against humanity, and all living organisms. You have every right to ban everything from Japan. In fact, you have a moral obligation to do it. The country needs be sanctioned – It has to be done. They have no right to poison the rest of us.
Join us in this full day event to raise funds for the incredible expenses of this operation and to continue marine research . Dana’s passion for the sea & this mission is more about being anti-omnicide, anti-ecocide & just plain humane because of the nuclear plague…
Every time you hear someone mentioning cesium, realize it’s like getting your teeth kicked down your throat when they tell you that. Cesium is just a tracer that’s easily detected. What they fail to mention is their daughters and all the other deadly man-made isotopes that come along with it that are right there, and will be here for hundreds of thousands of years.
- France’s nuclear electricity production ‘threatened by heatwaves’
- Rusty shipping container full of nuclear refuse leaks at Westinghouse fuel plant
- Bloomberg changed the story the next day but the URL still shows the old headline
Russia says Small Nuclear Reactor Blew Up In Deadly Accident
Your donation will help us sustain this most important resource-intensive project, The Expedition for Life. Ensuring that the research and most complex and important stories still get told.
Don’t give them your money- Join the WMD Divestment Campaign
Find out how you can help click here…
- Fukushima Still Spewing Deadly Isotopes NYT Still Spewing Fake Nuke News
- Fukushima Meltdowns Marine Sailing Expedition First Report From Canadian/Alaska Border Tidal zones
- Fukushima Nuclear Meltdowns Facts Vs Fiction Shows Media/University’s are 100% Monsters
- Hurricane Harvey & Fukushima Meltdowns With Nuclear Expert Dana Durnford
- The Age of Fission with Lonnie Clark, guest Justin Case: Take Control of Your Life