Orphan Black follows outsider, orphan and street-wise chameleon Sarah. After witnessing a woman’s suicide, Sarah assumes the stranger’s identity – who happens to look just like her. Expecting to solve all her problems by cleaning out the dead woman’s savings, Sarah is instead thrust headlong into a kaleidoscopic mystery as she realizes the dizzying truth – she and the dead woman are clones. As Sarah searches for answers, she discovers the chilling fact that there are more people like her out there – genetically identical individuals who were planted in unsuspecting birth parents and nurtured in completely different circumstances. With no idea who created the clones, she’ll need to discover the reason in a hurry as an assassin is killing them one by one.
- What Were the Orphan Trains?
- Stop The Pirates: Need a good Attorney?
- These Incredible Kids Have Been Taught How To Open Their Third Eye & Read Blindfolded | Spirit Science
- 77 holistic practitioners now dead since 2015: This is beyond strange, they are dropping like flies and MSM ignores them – NaturalNews.com
- Globalists call for ‘celebration’ of plunging human fertility as war against humanity accelerates