CIA analyst Jack Ryan must stop the plans of a Neo Nazi faction that threatens to induce a catastrophic conflict between the United States and Russia’s newly elected president by detonating a nuclear weapon at a football game in Baltimore.
The United States is very critical of the Russians’ treatment of Chechnya that are ready to step in but the new Russian President, whom they believe is a hardliner, tells them that this is none of their concern. However, CIA analyst Jack Ryan, who did research on the man, doesn’t think he is. But when the Russians continue to attack Chechnya and the Russian President claims responsibility when in reality he is not, the Americans are ready to go against him. But what they don’t know is that there is a third party who is trying to push them into war; which may happen when they detonate a nuclear bomb in the U.S. and people in the Russian Military are in league with this third party and helping him push the two countries to war. But Ryan knows something’s going on and is trying to find out what it is before it’s too late.
- Russians Fear U.S. ‘DNA Weapon’ But Experts Say It’s Unlikely | Science and Technology
- Russia responds to US anti-missile system with a 100-megaton nuclear monster – RussiaFeed
- Russians Spooked by Nukes-Against-Cyber-Attack Policy | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization
- The Space Force Middle East Connection | WeAreChange
- FBI Chief Mueller Drops Indictments against Russia Intel Ops. as Deep State Panics Over Trump-Putin Summit | Global Research – Centre for Research on Globalization