“THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE DOSE OF RADIATION.”
In 2006 the National Academies’ National Research Council published a comprehensive report, “Health Risks from Exposure to Low Levels of Ionizing Radiation (BEIR VII – Phase 2)” stating that radiation exposure has a linear relationship to the development of cancer. The report concluded that even low doses of ionizing radiation are likely to pose some health risks; there is no threshold of exposure below which the risk drops to zero.” Radioactive contamination can enter the body through ingestion, inhalation, absorption, or injection. This will result in a committed dose of radiation.
- Remedies for radiation exposure: 7 natural treatments to have on hand in case of a nuclear attack – NaturalNews.com
- Shielding EMFs found to reduce 90% of symptoms in people with autoimmune disease – Prepare for Change
- A Simple Remedy For Radiation Poisoning Found – Vitamin C
- Kids, Leukemia, Power Lines & Nukes + Why Hiroshima Life Span Study is “Rubbish”: Chris Busby | Nuclear Hotseat
- Smart Meters: Countdown to a National Crisis of Illness and Death